Add home sleep apnea testing (HSAT) to expand your sleep diagnostic offerings
Home Sleep Apnea Tests (HSAT) or Home Sleep Tests (HST) are at-home, unattended Type 3 sleep studies that collect sleep data which is analyzed to help diagnose or rule out sleep apnea. HSATs monitor breathing using effort belts and airflow sensors.
You can capture three levels of HSAT data
Type 3 Sleep Studies
ApneaTrak Core records thoracic effort, airflow, snoring, oximetry, and body position. ApneaTrak Core can also be used with integrated EnsoData AI scoring and EnsoTST to calculate total sleep time. Sleep Time is an important clinical metric, helping to reveal the real severity of your HSAT patients. EnsoTST uses AI to analyze cardiopulmonary data in HSATs to detect when the patient is asleep or awake. Including Sleep Time on your HSAT may allow the use of CPT 95800 rather than CPT 95806. The addition of Sleep Time may significantly impact your billing.
Type 3 Sleep Studies with AASM Best Practice Channels
ApneaTrak Legacy records thoracic and abdominal effort, airflow, snoring, oximetry, body position, nasal pressure, snoring, and thermistor
Type 3 Sleep Studies with AASM Best Practice Channels and Total Sleep Time Measurement
ApneaTrak TST records thoracic and abdominal effort, airflow, snoring, oximetry, body position, nasal pressure, snoring, thermistor, and three channels of ExG using chin, eye and EEG derivations (EEG, EOG, EMG, or ECG).
ApneaTrak HSAT devices are powerful tools for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea. Learn more about ApneaTrak devices.
Why should you choose Cadwell’s ApneaTrak HSAT solutions?
- ApneaTrak is flow-based HSAT. It records respiratory waveforms, giving you visibility to the data behind the diagnosis.
- Body position, effort, snoring, airflow, and oximetry are built directly into the HSAT device.
- You can calculate sleep time to improve diagnosis of sleep apnea severity, and potentially qualify for higher HSAT reimbursement with ApneaTrak and integrated EnsoData’s EnsoSleep artificial intelligence (AI) scoring and sleep time analysis (EnsoTST)
- Each study can be configured to start automatically, helping to prevent patient error.
- ApneaTrak cannot be accidentally turned off by a patient during a study.
- Rechargeable, built-in batteries cannot be dislodged (securing study data), and reduce waste and replacement costs.
- We support ApneaTrak with a variety of reusable and disposable sensors.
- We have industry-leading service and support, and we consider our customer feedback when we update hardware and software. Do you have a feature request?
Request a demo to see ApneaTrak in action:
Integrate AI Auto Scoring
EnsoSleep delivers Artificial Intelligence scoring and analysis on Easy III PSG and ApneaTrak HSAT data in a matter of minutes, with >90% agreement. Using EnsoSleep with Easy III PSG software empowers you with time savings and scoring consistency, so you can spend more time helping with patient education and compliance.
Add Sleep Time
Sleep Time is an important clinical metric, helping to reveal the real severity of your HSAT patients. EnsoTST uses AI to analyze cardiopulmonary data in HSATs to detect when the patient is asleep or awake. Including Sleep Time on your HSAT may allow the use of CPT 95800 rather than CPT 95806. The addition of Sleep Time may significantly impact your billing
Streamline your sleep diagnostic testing
Streamline your sleep diagnostic testing with integrated PSG and HSAT. Initialize, record, score and review both HSAT and PSG, performing all of your sleep diagnostics using one efficient software platform and workflow.
Use completely disposable HSAT kits
Safeguard your HSAT and PSG patients, save time, and enhance Technologist efficiency with Cadwell’s completely disposable patient kits for ApneaTrak HSAT devices. Eliminate the need for interface cables, so when the device returns, clean only the device and dispose of all the hard-to-disinfect, patient-contacting components.
HSAT Patient Kits
Disposable and reusable patient kits make running HSATs an easy and efficient part of your sleep practice.
Help protect your patients’ health and safety, save time, and enhance Technologist effciiency with completely disposable kits for ApneaTrak. Eliminate the need for interface cables – so when the device returns, clean only the device and dispose of all of the hard-to-disinfect, patient-contacting components.
Download flyers, get software updates, and request PSG and HSAT hardware and software features
Find all the disposable and reusable sleep electrodes and accessories you need at www.estore.cadwell.com
Explore Easy III PSG and ApneaTrak HSAT products
Schedule your PSG and HSAT demo
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.