Pediatric Sleep in Private Practice
Download this webinar by Pediatric Neurologist Dr. David Suhrbier, of Child Neurology Center of NW Florida. The May 15, 2013 presentation was hosted by Advance for Managers of RC and Sleep Medicine and sponsored by Cadwell. 117 MB download.
Labouré College’s Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Certificate represents the latest technology in this growing field and will prepare graduates to confidently enter the operating room. Taught over two semesters, the program is predominately online. Students must travel to the College’s Milton campus on three Saturdays during the program. Students also complete 16 hours per week of clinical attendance for the duration of the program.
A neuromonitorist performs a variety of specialized recordings, including electroencephalograms (EEG), evoked potentials (SSEP, BAEP, MEP), electromyography (EMG), cranial nerve (CN live and triggered, SEMG/TEMG) and peripheral nerve (PN) monitoring techniques.
Students completing this program are prepared to take the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET) Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (CNIM) exam.
The IONM Certificate program at Labouré College provides high quality education for entry-level neuromonitorists. Completing the program at Labouré College indicates that students, measured by the program’s goals, have demonstrated the ability to:
- Function in an entry-level IONM position as a primary monitorist under supervision, in accordance with guidelines and standards of practice established by accrediting bodies, individual facilities and state regulatory agencies.
- Meet competencies designated by the accrediting bodies and adopted by the American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists (ASET), the American Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ACNS), and the American Society of Neurophysiological Monitoring (ASNM).
- Utilize the skills necessary to collaborate as an integral part of the interdisciplinary operating room team, delivering professional, competent neuromonitoring, which results in improved patient outcomes.
- AACE Electrophysiology Courses
- AAET Nerve Conduction Hands-on Workshops
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine for Physicians and Technologists
- American Board of Electroneurodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists
- ASET Workshops
- Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists
- Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies
- Larry Head Institute
- Knowledge Plus
- Neurodiagnostics Institute, LLC
- Neurosciences Institute, LLC
- Ultra EMG