Cadwell Clinical Workshops
- Do you or someone in your practice need basic clinical training in EEG or NCS?
- Are you a neuromonitoring technologist or reviewing physician involved in IONM?
- Do you need technologist CEUs?
Our education programs are reasonably priced, located in popular, easy to get to locations, and are presented by highly qualified, experienced educators.
Cadwell Education Instructors include:
- Melissa Burke, R. EEG/EP T., CNIM
- Rebecca Clark-Bash, R.EEG/EP T., CLTM, CNIM, F. ASNM
- Cindy Francke, R.EEG/EP T., CNIM, FWSET, MS
- Mary Miller, CNCT, R.NCS T., R. EEGT., RPSGT
- Marco Moreno, R. EEG T., MA
- Jerry Morris, MS, R. NCS T., CNCT, FASET
Additional technical specialists assist with the extensive hands-on practicums that include head measurement, electrode placement, upper and lower extremity NCS, IONM system programming, and more.
Register now to reserve your seat and take advantage of early pricing!
We are planning next year’s workshops. Please check back for new additions to our 2023 schedule.
Comprehensive Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring (IONM)
This lecture-based workshop is designed for IONM technologists, physicians and surgeons who are engaged in IONM, want to expands their knowledge, prep for the board exams or who want an excellent refresher on IONM basics. A programming session is included and takes place Saturday evening. For those preparing for CNIM credentialing, we offer a CNIM Board Prep session on Sunday morning. An open forum/interactive case presentations session takes place on Sunday afternoon.
Other Neurophysiology Workshops
AANEM Annual Meeting
Nashville, TN, USA September 21-24, 2022
The American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) is a nonprofit membership association dedicated to the advancement of neuromuscular (NM), musculoskeletal, and electrodiagnostic (EDX) medicine.