Cadwell Clinical Workshops
- Do you or someone in your practice need basic clinical training in EEG or NCS?
- Are you a neuromonitoring technologist or reviewing physician involved in IONM?
- Do you need technologist CEUs?
Our education programs are reasonably priced, located in popular, easy to get to locations, and are presented by highly qualified, experienced educators.
Cadwell Education Instructors include:
- Melissa Burke, R. EEG/EP T., CNIM
- Rebecca Clark-Bash, R.EEG/EP T., CLTM, CNIM, F. ASNM
- Cindy Francke, R.EEG/EP T., CNIM, FWSET, MS
- Mary Miller, CNCT, R.NCS T., R. EEGT., RPSGT
- Marco Moreno, R. EEG T., MA
- Jerry Morris, MS, R. NCS T., CNCT, FASET
Additional technical specialists assist with the extensive hands-on practicums that include head measurement, electrode placement, upper and lower extremity NCS, IONM system programming, and more.
We are planning our workshops for 2024. Check back for updates.
Three Day Hands-On Nerve Conduction Studies & Introduction to Neuromuscular Ultrasound
The first two days cover in depth NCS with ample hands-on practice with the NCS machine, and two new introductory lectures on Neuromuscular Ultrasound. The third day is dedicated fully to Neuromuscular Ultrasound with plenty of hands-on scanning practice and lectures delivered by renowned faculty, Dr. Jeffrey A. Strakowski.
Participants have three registration options to choose from:
- Three days include two days of NCS and one day of NMUS
- Two days of NCS
- One day of NMUS