Sierra Summit for Evoked Potential (EP) testing
- With the Sierra Summit, you can scale from 1-12 channels and easily add or re-montage channels during acquisition
- A variety of stimulators are available, as well as trigger inputs to connect to peripheral devices
- The inexpensive Remote Input Box helps protect amplifiers, access tight spaces, and ensure strong electrode connections during EP studies
- Use advanced stimulation and acquisition modes
- Take advantage of advanced post processing: Compare, combine, average, grand average, smooth, and invert trials
- Use custom cursors and calculations: Latency, amplitude, inter-latency, inter-amplitude, percentages, ratios, and side-by-side comparisons
- Live Test Edit: Easily adjust parameters, protocols and channel count during acquisition
- Auto Cursors: Auto place cursors on any trial with the click of a button
- Custom Protocols: Preset protocols reduce testing time and ensure consistency
- Custom Reports: Create unique report templates for protocols
- Auto-Findings: Automatically generate findings paragraphs based on reference values
With Sierra Summit Evoked Potentials, you can:
- Detect, confirm, and monitor problems with nervous system function
- Assess hearing, sight, and brain activity
- Detect lesions or tumors
- Identify nerve damage
- Complement your other tests, including EMG and MRI scans
Sierra Summit includes four trigger-in and four trigger-out TTL ports for interfacing with external devices and applications, including magnetic stimulators, flash stimulators, research amplifiers, and a variety of other third-party devices. You can customize your Sierra Summit hardware and Sierra software to fit the specific needs of every patient in your practice.
Sierra software offers the following Evoked Potential protocols:
SEP Protocols: SEP, Dermatomal SEP, Interleave SEP, Trigger-In and Trigger-Out.
VEP Protocols: Pattern VEP, Flash, ERG, Goggle, Trigger-In and Trigger-Out (ERG requires an external flash stimulator).
AEP, MLR, VEMP, ECochG, P300 with Headphone, Bone Transducer and Insert Earphones.
Sierra software EP protocols can help diagnose and track these neurodegenerative disorders:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cortical or peripheral impaired pain perception
- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating disorders
Evoked Potential stimulators and supplies
Shop for EP accessories including stimulators, VEP pattern generators, and supplies at the Cadwell E-store.
EMG Cart for EP testing
Space for stimulators and triggers makes Cadwell’s dynamic EMG Cart ideal for Evoked Potentials testing.
Download materials, get software updates, and request hardware and software features
Shop for all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Explore Cadwell EDX products
The Sierra® family of products are the ideal solution for Chemodenervation, EMG, EPs, NCS, Ultrasound, and Electrodiagnostics in Urology.
Request an EMG, NCS, EP, and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets.
Please contact Cadwell for additional information.