Seamlessly integrate home sleep apnea testing devices in your sleep program
The new generation of ApneaTrak brings thoughtful design to help your patients confidently and comfortably complete their testing.
What do you need to know about ApneaTrak HSAT?
- ApneaTrak® records respiratory waveforms, giving you visibility to the data behind the diagnosis.
- ApneaTrak can record up to three nights on each charge.
- Body position, effort, snoring, airflow, and oximetry are built directly into the device.
- Calculate sleep time to improve diagnosis of sleep apnea severity, and potentially qualify for higher HSAT reimbursement with ApneaTrak and EnsoData’s artificial intelligence (AI) scoring and sleep time analysis for HSATs: EnsoSleep + EnsoTST.
- Each study can be configured to start automatically, helping to prevent patient error.
- ApneaTrak cannot be accidentally turned off during a study.
- Rechargeable, built-in batteries cannot be dislodged (securing study data), and reduce waste and replacement costs.
- Easy® III software streamlines sleep diagnostic testing by supporting both Easy III PSG and ApneaTrak HSAT solutions.
- Set up is simple with color-coded connections, anatomical imagery, and patient instructional videos and guides.
- Non-proprietary connectors let you use the accessories you and your patients prefer for effort belts, airflow cannulae, thermistor sensors, snore sensors, and oximeters.
- We support ApneaTrak with a variety of reusable and disposable sensors.
Customize your home sleep study
ApneaTrak home sleep apnea testing (HSAT) meets clinical needs for unattended Type 3 sleep studies. Three tiered models help diagnose sleep apnea and test the efficacy of treatment.
- ApneaTrak Core has all channels needed to record a Type 3 study: nasal pressure/snoring, oximetry, body position, and thoracic effort.
- ApneaTrak Legacy also qualifies as a Type 3 recorder and adds an abdominal effort and thermistor as recommended by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine as best practice. It also includes an input for an independent snore sensor.
- ApneaTrak TST adds an additional three channels, which can be used as EEG, EOG, EMG, or ECG.
For optimal patient comfort, the recorder weighs only 0.3 lbs (143.5 g) and features a patient event button.
Simplify your sleep program workflow
ApneaTrak offers efficient workflow. A single connection downloads data to the software for easy scoring and review, charges the ApneaTrak, and readies it for the next patient. Reviewing PSG and HSAT studies on one integrated software platform provides efficiency in training and ongoing use. Built-in, rechargeable batteries help reduce the costs of battery replacement and enable recording of up to 24 hours of data over three nights on a single charge.
User and patient instruction videos and manuals help you seamlessly integrate ApneaTrak into your practice.
ApneaTrak home sleep testing devices are powerful tools for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea.
Integrated sleep software
Watch the video to learn about the three models of ApneaTrak
Seamlessly integrate Type 3 home sleep study tests into your sleep lab with the new generation of ApneaTrak Home Sleep Apnea Test (HSAT) devices. Patient instruction videos, and color-coded connections help improve study success rates.
Request a demo to see the ApneaTrak in action
Completely disposable HSAT Kits
Help protect your patients’ health and safety, save time, and enhance Technologist effciiency with Cadwell’s completely disposable kits for ApneaTrak. Eliminate the need for interface cables – so when the device returns, clean only the device and dispose of all of the hard-to-disinfect, patient-contacting components.
Completely disposable PSG Cup Electrodes
Reduce the clinical and financial implications of health care associated infections from reusable cup electrodes.
- 15-lead packs include all of the electrodes needd for AASM recommended reivations for EEG, EOG and Chin EMG
- 98″ (2.5m) leads are typically used for PSG studies
- Provide quality signals and improve impedances with larger 10mm silver/silver chloride cups that hold more conductive gel.
Download flyers, get software updates, and request PSG and HSAT hardware and software features
Find all the disposable and reusable sleep electrodes and accessories you need at www.estore.cadwell.com
Explore Easy III PSG and ApneaTrak HSAT products
Schedule your PSG and HSAT demo
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.