Sierra Summit EMG, NCS, EP, and Ultrasound
The Sierra Summit® is one of our most dynamic neurophysiological neurodiagnostic systems. It is capable of EMG, NCS, VEP, AEP, MEP, SSEP, NMUS, and many other neurodiagnostic examinations.
Sierra Summit is designed for the neurophysiologist or electrodiagnostic technician who prioritizes quality, durability, and efficiency.
Integrate EMG, NCS, EP, and NMUS with the Sierra Summit
Sierra Summit® is a flexible and full-featured electrodiagnostic and imaging system.
Scalable Electrodiagnostic hardware and software
Sierra Summit is flexible for neurology and physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) applications. Choose the amplifiers, stimulators, accessories, and electrodes that best suit your practice. The protocol licensing of Sierra® software allows you to select only the test protocols you need. A variety of custom carts, computers, and monitors are available, or you can provide your own.
Durable and reliable hardware
Cadwell uses the highest quality components to deliver system reliability, including electrode connectors rated for 100,000+ connections, industrial cables with locking aluminum connectors, and test fixture and electrode testers for instant hardware diagnostics.
Desk-based, portable, and cart-mounted options
Sierra Summit is typically configured utilizing a laptop or PC with monitor and stationed in an exam room or integrated with one of Cadwell’s carts for Electrodiagnostics for added mobility. For multi-site usability a Travel Case is available for transporting a laptop system.
The Sierra Summit Base Unit offers a simple user interface for EMG, NCS, EP, and NMUS
The Sierra Summit Base Unit is the hub for auxiliary evoked potentials, electrical stimulators, amplifiers, in and out triggers, the PC connection, and power.
- Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high-quality speakers, and full equalizer controls
- Machined aluminum dials, raised buttons, and locking aluminum connectors are build to last and rated for 100,000+ uses
- Integrated stimulators
- Trigger in/out for peripheral equipment
Base Unit Connection Ports
- EP – Connect Visual, Audio and Somatosensory Evoked Potential stimulators.
- ESTIM-1 and ESTIM-2 – Connect one or two electrical stimulators.
- AMP – Connect the 1-2 or 3-12 channel amplifier.
- Trigger In/Out – Connect accessory triggers.
- USB-C Ports – Connect footswitch and other peripheral devices.
- TO PC – Connect communication cable to the computer.
- Grounding Post – Connect grounding cable to cart.
- Power – Connect to power supply, and use power switch to control base unit on/off.
Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1-12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction
Scale from 1-12 channels and easily add or re-montage channels during acquisition.
- Choice of 1-2 or 3-12 channel amplifiers with custom channel count options
- Montage switching
- RF immunity
- Very low noise
- Power switches
- Calibration signals
- Excellent signal quality
- Temperature measurement
- Electrode cable continuity checking
- Fast artifact recovery
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion
1-2 Channel Amplifier left, 3-12 Channel Amplifier right
3-12 Channel Remote Input Box
- Protect your 3-12-channel amplifier and extend your lead reach for tight spaces, electrode stability, and better patient access and mobility with the 3-12 channel Remote Input Box
- Ideal for NCS, AEP, VEP and SSEP studies
StimTroller Plus handheld stimulator
The StimTroller Plus™ electrical stimulator provides a handheld recording and stimulating tool, so you can run complete tests from the palm of your hand.
Control intensity, pulse width, distance, nerve selection, site selection, trace selection, and more with the StimTroller Plus. Adjust the angle and distance between probes or remove them to attach electrodes, needles or other stimulators.
Use as a remote control for EMG: run and stop EMG acquisition, adjust gain and sweep control, store snapshots and buffers, review and playback buffer, select muscles, increase volume, and more
Engineered with reinforced housing and stainless steel mechanics, the StimTroller Plus will help you deliver efficient electrodiagnostic testing experiences.
Our carts are purpose built for electrodiagnostics and offer you a flexible solution to optimize your workspace. A variety of cart configurations and additional accessories are available to customize your cart to meet the needs of your practice.
Improve your workflow with CadLink Data Management software
- CadLink® offers secure and efficient access to clinical information when and where you need it
- An enterprise-level patient and database management system for EEG, EMG, and IONM. It has full patient bi-directional HL7 integration with the Enterprise EMR
Download materials, get software updates, and request hardware and software features
Shop for all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Explore Cadwell EDX products
The Sierra® family of products are the ideal solution for Chemodenervation, EMG, EPs, NCS, Ultrasound, and Electrodiagnostics in Urology.
Request an EMG, NCS, EP, and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets.
Please contact Cadwell for additional information.