CadCare Customer Support Programs
The customer care Cadwell provides is unmatched in the neuro world. Our CadCare® Customer Support Programs give you additional options including extended service plans, the CadLink Software Support and Maintenance Program, and PSG, LTM and EMU 24/7 Premium Support.
With the purchase of each Neurodiagnostic or Intraoperative Monitoring system from Cadwell, you acquire:
- A lifetime CadCare Membership
Lifetime means the functional lifetime of the equipment, during which Cadwell is able to service, support and provide software updates for the piece of equipment; functionality may slowly diminish as software updates are no longer provided and parts become obsolete, at which time the functional lifetime of the equipment may cease.
- Limited Factory Warranty
Limited Factory Warranty coverage is 12 months for new equipment or six months for refurbished equipment purchased from Cadwell.
- Limited Software Maintenance and Support
Software Maintenance and Support is covered during the Limited Factory Warranty and may be purchased as an additional warranty coverage thereafter.
Increase your coverage on hardware with an Extended Service Package, which may include bundled discounts for support benefits, and multi-unit and multi-year discounts.
Extended Service Plan Options
Legend: • = included, $ = available as a purchasable option, x = not available, % = discount available
|Limited Warranty||CadCare Membership||Benefits||1||2||3||4|
|✔||Live phone answering (M-F, 4:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||✔||Phone support for general software application and hardware troubleshooting questions (M-F, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||✔||PSG, LTM & EMU after-hours support for patient care disruptions||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||✔||Software upgrades (for purchased licensed features)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||$||Custom report creation||$||$||✔||✔|
|✔||✔||Maintenance with existing reports||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||$||Application training via webinar||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||$||Diagnostic Remote Web Support||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|✔||$||Preventative Maintenance (scheduled PM & 7-day turn options
available in Extended Service Plans)
|✔||$||Shipping & handling of repairs & loaners||$||$||✔||✔|
|✔||$||Cadwell parts & labor (basic extended warranty)||$||✔||✔||✔|
|$||$||Expedited equipment repair||$||$||✔||✔|
|$||$||Workstation setup & configuration beyond original equipment install||$||$||$||✔|
|✔||$||Non-Cadwell peripheral equipment coverage (e.g. PCs & printers purchased from Cadwell)||$||$||$||✔|
|x||x||One-time discount for computer replacement||x||x||x||30%|
|✔||$||Software Maintenance and Support Plan (discounts available)||$||$||20%||30%|
|$||$||PSG, LTM & EMU 24/7 Premium Support Plan (discounts available)||10%||20%||30%||✔|
CadCare Membership Eligibility
When a Cadwell system is purchased directly from Cadwell, that equipment is automatically enrolled in the CadCare Membership Program for as long as you own that equipment. If your Cadwell equipment was purchased from a third-party seller, you must enroll that equipment in the CadCare Membership Program for $1,200 per system, per year of membership.
Software Maintenance and Support
Your CadLink or CadLink Lite software purchase includes our Software Maintenance Plan. (During the limited warranty period, this covers 12 months for new equipment or six months for refurbished equipment purchased from Cadwell.) Each subsequent year, you will receive an automatic notice to renew your plan.
Software Maintenance Benefits Include:
- CadLink software telephone support: M-F 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT, excluding holidays and weekends*
- Diagnosis of network problems or performance issues impacting the proper operation of Cadwell applications
- Assistance with large-scale Cadwell application upgrades**
- Application support for infrastructure changes**
- Large-scale workstation and client application updates when upgrading existing PCs and laptops**
- Citrix/RDP Server support with Cadwell applications post equipment installation**
- Access to the Cadwell Enterprise and Application Support teams at no additional charge
- Semi-annual remote application performance and maintenance checks‡
- Semi-annual scheduled calls with the Cadwell Enterprise support team‡
- Appointment of a single Cadwell contact‡
- New licensable software features discounted at 30% off list price
Additional paid options include:
- Planning and designing network configuration
- Detection, diagnosis and resolution of network performance issues
PSG, LTM & EMU 24/7 Premium Support
24/7 Premium Support Benefits Include:
- Phone and remote support coverage outside of normal working hours, including weekends and holidays
- General application support, operations questions, and report maintenance
- Scheduled appointments for customer follow-up
- Dedicated after hours support team
- Escalation path to senior support team
** Services provided apply only to CadLink products for which Cadwell software was purchased.
‡ Regional server, HL7 and multiple facility environments only.