IONM is an important part of the strategy for surgical urology procedures
Cascade IONM products can be used to protect your patients’ nervous system during during surgery
Common neuro-urological procedures
- Open abdominal resconstructions, including position-related neural injuries, peripheral neuropathy, femoral neuropathy, and sciatic neuropathy
- Laparoscopic and robotic procedures of the pelvis, thorax and abdomen, and sexual dysfunction
- Radical prostatectomy surgery
Common neurosurgical procedures involving urological function
- Tethered cord release
- Cauda equina and conus procedures for pudendal nerve entrapment
- Sacral plexus procedures
- Rhizotomy for spasticity, dorsal root, or cerebral palsy
- Neurosurgical spine traumas for pelvic or sacral trauma
Common urology IONM modalities and procedures
- BCR (bulbocavernosus reflex)
- SSEP (somatosensory evoked potentials)
- EMG (electromyography)
Cadwell offers two IONM solutions for urology procedures
Cascade PRO, and Cascade IOMAX. Cascade Surgical Studio (CSS) software works with both PRO and IOMAX, and is designed with an intuitive and thoughtful user interface that allows you to streamline your workflow, deliver clinical excellence, capture critical information, strengthen documentation, and share and manage resources. CadX Simulator lets you experience and practice IONM outside of the operating room.
Ask your Cadwell sales representative or distributor for a reference list of hospital systems using CSS and CadX Simulator.
Download flyers, get software updates, and request IONM hardware and software features
Find all the IONM electrodes and accessories you need at www.estore.cadwell.com
Explore Cascade IONM products
Schedule your Cascade Surgical Studio demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.