ICU EEG Monitoring
Intensive Care Continuous EEG (cEEG) monitoring helps track changes that affect patient outcomes
Who should be monitored with cEEG in the ICU?
- Anyone whose brain is at risk
- Critically ill, obtunded patients
- Patients in surgical recovery, especially post cardiac surgery
- Patients with suspected:
- Status Epilepticus
- Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus | NCSE
- Cerebral ischemia
- Metabolic Diseases
- Congenital Diseases, especially Cardiac Anomalies
- Brain Death Diagnosis
Arc is the Intensive Care EEG solution for accurately and easily measuring, analyzing, and reporting brain function
How much does an EEG machine cost? Schedule your Arc demo and find out.
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.