Intensive Care brain health monitoring helps track the changes that affect patient outcomes
Arc provides accessible, dependable, real-time continuous EEG monitoring with video for use in intensive care (ICU), neonatal intensive care (NICU), and long term monitoring (LTM). To enable Arc EEG to best serve you, we combined effective remote monitoring with durability and high quality data.
Who Should We Monitor?
Anyone whose brain is at risk.
- Critically ill, obtunded patient
- Status Epilepticus
- Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus | NCSE
- Cerebral ischemia
- Metabolic Diseases
- Congenital Diseases | Especially Cardiac Anomalies
- Surgical Recovery | Especially Post Cardiac Surgery
- Brain Death Diagnosis
Why Use EEG in the ICU?
EEG is the only real-time brain function parameter. Cadwell Arc EEG:
- Is very sensitive for changes in brain function, hypoxia, and ischemia
- Is inexpensive, especially compared to CT, MRI, and ICP
- Is non-invasive, with no radiation or other risks
- Can be monitored continuously for days or weeks
- Is portable and can easily be moved between patients
- Is the best available method for detecting clinical and sub-clinical seizures, and monitoring seizure treatment
The brain is a vital sign, too.
Brain health monitoring can:
- Evaluate cerebral function
- Identify clinical and sub-clinical seizures and monitor the effects of treatment
- Reduce misdiagnoses of sub-clinical seizures
- Provide early assessment of outcome following HIE, IVH or stroke
- Provide early identification of brain injury
If a patient is in the ICU, then continuously monitor that patient’s brain.
Arc lets you simplify ICU EEG
- Use simple measurement tools like a headcap
- Reduce the number of electrodes
- Use intuitive, easy-to-learn with visual notifications
- Improve impedances with subdermal needle electrodes
- Customize Unlimited Study Types for specific ICU settings
- Start the study in one click
- Remotely monitor multiple patients with Sentinel Monitoring
Arc is the ICU EEG solution…
…for accurately measuring, analyzing, and reporting brain function in the NICU. Essentia EEG is useful for NICU staff, Neurophysiologists, and their most precious patients.
Arc EEG Software features the most recent EEG code…
…in a new and simple platform that offers easier to interpret data, streamlined assessment tools and a rich report generator. Arc software integrates well with your current technologies and IT infrastructure, and is HL7 compatible.
Sentinel Monitoring allows you to remotely monitor multiple patients on one central computer, receive audible and visual event notifications, control cameras, enter events, and view and review EEG and video.
Cadwell provides free regular software updates. We are committed to contributing to cutting-edge EEG technology and supporting our customers.
CadLink supports remote monitoring
CadLink Information Management allows encrypted and secure remote monitoring and enables remote control over Arc software and cameras.
For secure and efficient access to clinical information across multiple computers when and where you need it, CadLink helps deliver efficient workflow, quality data, and easy reporting. It stores patient records and reports, manages user access, and can support HL7 interfacing and automatic archiving. CadLink manages information between Arc EEG, Sierra EMG, and Cascade IONM.
How much does an EEG machine cost?
Schedule your Arc EEG demo and find out.
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.