The pod-based design of the Cascade PRO IONM system is time-tested and user-approved for dynamic surgical environments
The Cascade PRO is an innovative, time-tested neuromonitoring solution in a portable, configurable package. Scalable from 16 to 32 channels with one or two amplifiers, the PRO can function as a cart-based or portable system that maximizes user-configuration choices and simplicity.
Monitor all modalities with Cascade IONM: SSEP, EMG, TEMG, MEP, EEG, DWave, BAEP, VEP, TOF, and Video.
Request a demo to see it in action:
Choose one or two 16-channel PRO amplifiers
Add input extender pods to reach the operating table
The PRO Base Unit enables all-modality monitoring
- Auditory EP stimulation
- Visual EP stimulation
- Electrosurgery detection
- Noise detection
Peripheral stimulators increase case-by-case flexibility
Transcranial Motor Stimulation
The TCS-1000 and TCS-4 offer transcranial motor stimulation with one or four fixed output pairs. This transcranial stimulation delivers high voltage, rapid trains of up to nine pulses (at 1000 Volts). With the TCS-4, up to four sets of single anode to single cathode output combinations can be created and switched between in the Cascade Surgical Studio software.
The ES-IX Simulator 2 offers high and low output stimulation with up to 16 outputs for various applications, such as peripheral nerve stimulation and direct nerve stimulation.
Patented quick-connect cable fasteners fast-track setup and tear-down.
- Patented input extender pod cable shielding reduces noise
- Quick Adapts for quick insertion and removal of groups of electrodes
- Insert Earphones for auditory stimulation
- LED Goggles with disposable foam for visual stimulation
- Input Extender Pods for easy access to operating table
- ES Detector Module and Clip prevent electro-surgery noise from contaminating EMG and EP recordings
- Noise Detect Probe helps quickly locate sources of noise in the OR
- Multistage Clip has an auto-adjusting wire that clips onto dilators and probes, allowing stimulation without removing the tool
- Travel case for easy transport for IONM service providers
Cascade Surgical Studio (CSS) software offers an intuitive and thoughtful user interface
…that allows you to streamline your workflow, deliver clinical excellence, capture critical information, monitor all modalities, strengthen documentation, and stay connected. Explore the features of CSS.
CadXS Simulator lets you learn IONM outside of the OR
Manipulate the patient control panel to create real-world scenarios for demonstration or assessment purposes. Simulate realistic data demonstrating anesthesia, technical setup, trace characteristics, surgical effects, pedicle screw, and scripts. Check out CadX Simulator.
Download flyers, get software updates, and request IONM hardware and software features
Find all the IONM electrodes and accessories you need at estore.cadwell.com
Explore Cascade IONM products
Schedule your Cascade Surgical Studio Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.