Bolster your EEG fleet with 64-channel and 32-channel Apollo+ EEG for Epilepsy, ICU, and At-Home Ambulatory EEG with Video Recording
As patient volumes fluctuate, Apollo+ amplifiers can be redeployed to meet your diverse needs with inpatient and at-home EEG monitoring
Clinical EEG, EMU, and Ambulatory EEG patients can move freely with onboard rechargeable batteries, continuous data acquisition, and continuous impedance checking.
Apollo+ EEG configurations are flexible
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged systems with continuous impedance checking and EEG storage rates up to 2000Hz per channel
- Compatible with Arc Photic Stimulator, Patient Event Switch, and Patient Voice Event Microphone
- Ambulatory system is compatible with Q-Video Mobile 3 with HD video and auto-switching infrared
- Carts, fixed room, and accessory mounting options
- IP camera switching
- Multiple ambulatory configurations to meet new CPT code requirements
Request a demo to see Apollo+ in action
Apollo+ EEG use cases include:
Introducing Arc Apollo+
See the new features, capabilities, and product improvements designed to provide you with ease of use and the best in patient care.
Clinical and Inpatient EEG Cases
Monitor smartly and switch cameras on the fly with IP camera switching on any of the acquisition, review, or Sentinel Monitoring stations.
Configure a clinical EEG system with the Arc Photic Stimulator hard-wired in a room or mounted to any of our EEG-compatible carts.
Patients, nurses, or family can mark activity in the software with the Clinical Patient Event Switch.
You asked, and we delivered. Check out the Apollo+ product enhancements.
We redesigned the amplifier cables and connection ports on the recorder and amplifiers with durable metal connectors to ensure longevity and ease of use; added large, clear labels with 10-20 patterns that comply with ACNS and Jasper standards; and more.
Do you have an idea for EEG?
Arc EEG software helps you make timely and physiologically sound treatment decisions
Continuous EEG monitoring may help you to make early neurological prognostication, detect abnormalities at a reversible stage, access the benefits of interventions and prevent neurological complications.
Arc software features a completely new and simple platform, easier to interpret data, streamlined assessment tools, and a rich report generator. Completely integrated room automation allows you to customize your configurations of external hardware and third-party application triggering.
Sentinel enables monitoring multiple patients from a single computer, with immediate visual and auditory notifications for patient events and seizure detections.
Arc Synopsis Trends and Seizure Detection
Arc Synopsis Trends and Seizure Detection help you recognize critical points in EEG that help assess cerebral function, predict outcomes, and make informed treatment decisions, including:
- Cerebral function background patterns
- Sleep/wake cycling
- Burst rate
Choose from a variety of cart and configuration options for your EEG monitoring needs
- The Fuzion cart can be used with the Sierra Summit, Arc Essentia, Arc Apollo+, and Easy III product lines supporting many different configurations.
- The A3 Cart is a light weight, versatile medical cart designed to work with Cadwell’s Arc EEG systems and accessories. The cart is engineered to optimize space without sacrificing functionality.
How much does an EEG machine cost? Schedule your Arc demo and find out.
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.