Durable, powerful EEG for long term monitoring, epilepsy monitoring, intensive care, at-home ambulatory EEG with video, and remote monitoring
Everything you need for EEG in one small, powerful package
The Arc Apollo is a compact, 1 pound, 3 ounce, rugged EEG system that can record for over three days without patient or provider intervention. Patients can move freely with continuous data acquisition. The Apollo offers programmable patient event buttons, a microphone for synchronized voice events, and rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
Intuitive Arc software allows nurses and technicians to remotely control system functionality to ensure quality EEG and video data acquisition throughout the study.
Request a demo to see it in action:
Click the play button to watch the Apollo promo video
EEG solutions for clinical and ambulatory EEG, EMU, ICU and NICU monitoring
Apollo offers improved patient care
- Continuous data acquisition for up to 96 hours of mobile recording
- Patient can move freely and comfortably with the compact recorder and amplifier
- Continuous impedance checking
- EEG storage up to 2000Hz per channel
Monitor smartly with IP camera switching
- Switch cameras on the fly as patients move
- Change recording cameras from acquisition station, review station, or Sentinel Monitoring station
Monitor and remotely control the studies of multiple patients from one computer
- Monitor multiple patients from one computer
- Control camera switching and functions
- Learn More…
Together with the new Q-Video Mobile 3, Apollo can provide the ultimate solution for outpatient ambulatory EEG with video
Choose from a variety of cart and configuration options
Cadwell EEG carts are designed with small footprints in the ICU or NICU, wall-mounted setups, and wearable options including a harness and a backpack. You can even mount the amplifier on a patient’s head. Add Q-Video Mobile 3 for at-home video EEG monitoring, and add a mini PC for remote EEG monitoring.
- 32 channels of EEG with three active/reference pairs
- Electrode Continuity Check
- 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 Hz Storage Rates
- Supports USB Photic
- Five cable lengths available
- Q-Video Mobile 3 with HD video and auto-switching infrared
- USB Photic Stimulator
- Wear in harness, backpack and headmount
- Mount on cart, IV pole or hospital room wall
- IP camera switching
Arc Software helps you make timely and physiologically sound treatment decisions
Continuous EEG monitoring may help you to make early neurological prognostication, detect abnormalities at a reversible stage, access the benefits of interventions and prevent neurological complications.
Arc software features a completely new and simple platform, easier to interpret data, streamlined assessment tools and a rich report generator.
How much does an EEG machine cost?
Schedule your Arc demo and find out.
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.