Accessible, dependable, real-time remote EEG monitoring with video
Together with the new Q-Video Mobile 3, Arc Apollo can provide the ultimate solution for outpatient ambulatory EEG with video
Easy-to-Use Ambulatory EEG
Arc Apollo offers:
- Onboard battery and storage
- Over 3 days of recording with no intervention
- Programmable patient event buttons
- Patient microphone for voice events
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
EEG Designed for Patient Comfort
- Compact, 1 lb 3 oz. and rugged
- Harness, backpack and head mount options
EEG with HD Q-Video Mobile 3
- HD Video
- Auto-switching infrared
Apollo allows physicians and technicians to remotely view ambulatory EEG with HD video, check impedances, and monitor the quality of EEG recordings
Arc EEG hardware and software are easy to use
- Continuous electrode-off detection and data acquisition with HD video
- EEG storage up to 2000 Hz per channel
- Programmable event buttons
- Download speeds as fast as eight minutes for every 24 hours of EEG and video
Arc EEG is accessible
- Removable Apollo Recorder batteries fast charge in two hours
- Q-Video Mobile 3 batteries recharge in four hours
- Securely store data in physical or cloud server and review from any Arc computer
- Cadwell offers cloud solutions for all of your EEG data storage and review needs
Arc offers flexible configurations for remote monitoring with or without video
Cadwell provides the Arc Apollo Recorder, the Apollo Amplifier, the Q-Video Mobile 3 and the Intel NUC Mini PC. Providers would furnish a mobile hotspot and remote access software. Wearable options include a harness and a backpack. You can even mount the amplifier on a patient’s head.
…in a new and simple platform that offers easier to interpret data, streamlined assessment tools and a rich report generator. Arc software integrates well with your current technologies and IT infrastructure, and is HL7 compatible.
Sentinel Monitoring allows you to remotely monitor multiple patients on one central computer, receive audible and visual event notifications, control cameras, enter events, and view and review EEG and video.
Cadwell provides free regular software updates. We are committed to contributing to cutting-edge EEG technology and supporting our customers.
CadLink supports remote monitoring
CadLink Information Management allows encrypted and secure remote monitoring and enables remote control over Arc software and cameras.
For secure and efficient access to clinical information across multiple computers when and where you need it, CadLink helps deliver efficient workflow, quality data, and easy reporting. It stores patient records and reports, manages user access, and can support HL7 interfacing and automatic archiving. CadLink manages information between Arc EEG, Sierra EMG, and Cascade IONM.
- What are the clinical indications for ambulatory EEG monitoring for diagnosing and/or treating epilepsy?
- What are the safety considerations?
- And how can quality be ensured?