Sierra Summit offers efficient and accurate nerve conduction studies
Streamline testing, review and reporting
Reduce interpretation time with real-time comparisons and Tabular Data Summary View
Eliminate the need to report a summary of findings with auto findings composer with custom phrasing
Create a personalized report with just a few mouse clicks using QuickReport™ and custom templates
- Motor Studies
- Sensory Studies
- Mixed Studies
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
- Blink Reflex (Electric and Manual Stim)
- Triple Stimulation
- Near-Nerve Studies
- MUNE – MPS/Incremental
- Collision Studies*
* Optional upgrades
Summit Base Unit
Keep things simple with programmable, protocol-specific function keys and control dials that are built to last.
- Control intensity, pulse width, distance, nerve selection, site selection, trace selection, and more from the palm of your hand
- Adjust the angle and distance between probes, or remove them to attach electrodes, needles, or other stimulators
- Reinforced housing and stainless steel mechanics
- Build the system you need with a variety of stimulators, amplifiers, and test protocols.
- Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1 -12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction
- Choose from a variety of carts, computers and monitors or provide your own
- Configure a portable system that can be set up for testing in a matter of seconds
- Add integrated ultrasound
You choose what you need
Cart-based or mobile, 2 – 12 channels, solo unit to multihospital network, NCS to integrated ultrasound. Whatever you need, we can deliver.
Sierra Software has a smart and flexible user interface that can fit your workflow and expand your capabilities
We’ve tried to create software that makes sense to any type of user, regardless of what system you learned on, and has all of the tools and features that you need.
See it how you want to
Custom views give you full control of displays, colors, tables and test protocols.
Hear it how you want to
Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high quality speakers and full equalizer controls.
Use it how you want to
Customize your workflow with user-defined studies and tests that can be adjusted on the fly.
CadLink supports remote live review
CadLink Information Management allows encrypted, secure, and efficient access to clinical information across multiple computers when and where you need it.
- Leave the exam room when the test is complete and finish your diagnosis and reporting in your office or from any computer connected with CadLink.
- Have an identical user experience from any computer with synchronized settings and role-based user management
- Remotely view tests that are being acquired by a technician or resident
- Easily access previous studies, including EEG and IONM cases, and compare with recent results
CadLink helps deliver efficient workflow, quality data, and easy reporting. It stores patient records and reports, manages user access, and can support HL7 interfacing and automatic archiving. CadLink manages information between Arc EEG, Sierra EMG, and Cascade IONM.
Download flyers, get software updates, and request EMG hardware and software features
Find all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Schedule your EMG, NCS, EP and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.