Complement your electrodiagnostic testing and improve diagnoses and treatment decisions with completely integrated ultrasound
Cadwell is dedicated to proactively contributing toward the advancement and promotion of Neuromuscular and Diagnostic Ultrasound. We believe that by providing a fully integrated EMG/NMUS diagnostic solution, and by driving the development of dedicated NMUS-focused features, we will be able to help you help others even more efficiently in the future.
Request a demo to see it in action:
What does integrated ultrasound mean?
Integrated EMG Cart
The features and ergonomics of Cadwell’s new EMG Cart were designed to seamlessly combine EMG and Ultrasound into an integrated examination. The cart conveniently accommodates ultrasound probes and gel alongside EMG supplies and accessories.
Integrated EMG and Ultrasound Controls
Directly from the Sierra Base Unit:
- Adjust image settings
- Record and review snapshots and videos
- Switch between B, M, Doppler and Comparisons modes
Pre-define structures in the Sierra Summit with specific image presets. Save time with labeling. Improve clarity of specific structures.
Switch between US and EMG or NCS with the push of a button. Include imaging sites in your NCS and EMG study lists.
Include US images and measurements in your EMG report. Store everything in the same locations.
Use ultrasound simultaneously with any NCS or EMG protocol.
- Hear, see and stimulate for more accurate injections and needle guidance.
- Combine imaging with any nerve study and create a new and unique protocol.
Which ultrasound do you need in your practice?
Ultrasound allows visual guidance of peripheral joint, tendon, and nerve injections
- Visualize the needle and the soft tissue target in real time
- Improve needle placement
- Identify and avoid neurovascular structures
- Identify and avoid visceral structures
- Improve accuracy, even in routine procedures
Integrated ultrasound gives real-time neuromuscular visualization
- Dynamic visualization
- Ability to see moving tissue
- Ability to see vascular flow with Doppler imaging
- Protect target and surrounding soft tissue structures in diagnostic and therapeutic needle guidance procedures
- Enhance safety and accuracy in needle procedures
Provide safe, portable and low-cost diagnostic imaging
- No ionizing radiation
- Can be used with metallic implants
- No claustrophobia, as with other imaging modalities
- No restrictions or known adverse effects
- Instant feedback of results
B Mode: Median Nerve Long Axis
B Mode: Median Nerve Cross-Section
M Mode: Diaphragm with Phrenic Nerve Stim
Needle Injection with PDI Doppler
Download flyers, get software updates, and request EMG hardware and software features
Find all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Schedule your EMG, NCS, EP and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.