Detect, confirm, and monitor problems with nervous system function with Sierra Summit Evoked Potentials
Sierra Summit offers a full suite of evoked potential tests, customizable to fit the specific needs of every patient in your practice.
- Complement your other tests, including EMG and MRI scans.
- Help diagnose and monitor multiple sclerosis and other nerve diseases
- Assess hearing, sight, and brain activity
- Detect lesions or tumors
- Identify nerve damage
- Advanced post processing: Compare, add, average, grand average, smooth and invert trials
- Advanced stim and acquisition modes
- Selectable Fields, Check Sizes, and Targets
- Use any LCD monitor with Summit’s Calibration Sensor
Customize your experience for every patient case
The Sierra software is rich with features designed to improve accuracy and reduce testing time. The smart and flexible user interface can fit your workflow and expand your capabilities
See it how you want to
Custom views give you full control of displays, colors, tables, and test protocols.
Hear it how you want to
Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high-quality speakers, and full equalizer controls.
Use it how you want to
Customize your workflow with user-defined studies and tests that can be adjusted on the fly.
- Scalable hardware and software gives you a variety of stimulators, amplifiers, and test protocols
- Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1 -12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction
- Add integrated ultrasound
- Choose from a variety of carts, computers and monitors or provide your own
- Configure a portable system that can be set up for testing in a matter of seconds
- Somatosensory evoked potentials | SEP | SSEP
- Dermatomal somatorysensory evoked potential | DSEP
- Auditory evoked potential | AEP*
- Middle-latency response | MLR*
- Late-latency response | LLR*
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials | VEMPs*
- Electrocochleography | ECOG | ECochG*
- P3 | P300*
- Visual evoked potential | VEP*
- Electroretinogram | ERG*
* Optional upgrades
- Multiple EMR interface options include auto PDF export, HL7 ADT and ORM orders inbound and results outbound
- Fail-safe storage and Auto Archiving
- User management with user-specific system setup, user roles and single log-in with Active Directory integration
Find all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Schedule your EMG, NCS, EP and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.