Sierra Summit proves we know EMG
John Cadwell, MD, BSEE, built his first electromyography machine in his Seattle basement during his medical school residency in 1977. His goal was to create a machine that was simple to learn and easy to use.
The Sierra Summit, first released in 2013, is the brainchild of 40 years of research and development at Cadwell. We have responded to feature requests, new technology, and broader learning to bring you one of our most dynamic pieces of neurophysiology diagnostic equipment. In 2018, Cadwell became the first electrodiagnostic company to offer a fully integrated ultrasound.
Today, Cadwell is working in tandem with some of the world’s leading physicians and teaching hospitals. We’re leading the charge in neurodiagnostic technology capabilities in electromyography, nerve conduction, evoked potentials, ultrasound, and chemodenervation.
Sierra Software has a smart and flexible user interface that can fit your workflow and expand your capabilities
Our software is designed to make sense to you, regardless of what system you learned on, and has all of the tools and features that you need.
See it how you want to
Custom views give you full control of displays, colors, tables and test protocols.
Hear it how you want to
Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high quality speakers and full equalizer controls.
Use it how you want to
Customize your workflow with user-defined studies and tests that can be adjusted on the fly.
Perform an entire test with the handheld StrimTroller Plus™
Control gain, sweep, run/stop, playback and volume controls exactly where you need them – right next to your needle.
- Simple interface with programmable controls
- Adjust angle on probes or replace with standard bar or ring electrodes
- Precise and responsive controls in the palm of your hand
- Store traces, adjust intensity, deliver single or multiple stimulations, and reverse polarity
- Program three buttons how you want them: run and stop acquisition, distance entries, adjust gain control, store snapshots, or move back
What’s important to you in EDX?
- The Synchronized Patient Database includes all studies, reports and other associated documentation
- Real-time comparisons
- Automatic findings composer with custom phrasing
- Personalized QuickReport™ with custom templates
Our application workflow is designed to improve examination efficiency, minimize patient discomfort and provide a simple interface. Our latest SFEMG+ (Single Fiber EMG Plus) protocol gives you hands-free recording, automatic peak detection and triggering, real-time analysis with live results and normative data for standard concentric needles. You can exclude traces and refine your results in seconds.
Maximizing Clinical Information
Seamlessly transition views and windows without adding time or complexity
- Move from a standard muscle screen to a detailed investigation with a single click
- Simple on-screen controls and settings can be changed on the fly
- Enjoy hands-free MUP triggering,
- Multi-MUP analysis, turns/amplitude analysis, and real-time interference pattern analysis
- Get immediate quantified results compared with published normals
- Scalable hardware and software gives you a variety of stimulators, amplifiers, and test protocols
- Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1 -12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction
- Add integrated ultrasound
- Choose from a variety of carts, computers and monitors or provide your own
- Configure a portable system that can be set up for testing in a matter of seconds
Choose the Test Protocols you want
- Routine EMG
- Triggered EMG
- Multi MUP Analysis
- Auto Multi MUP Analysis
- Turns v. Amplitude Analysis
- Interference Pattern Analysis
- Multi-Channel EMG
- Guided Injection Protocols
- SFEMG Stimulated/Volitional
- Macro EMG
Improve your workflow with CadLink Information Management
- Multiple EMR interface options include auto PDF export, HL7 ADT and ORM orders inbound and results outbound
- Fail-safe storage and Auto Archiving
- User management with user-specific system setup, user roles and single log-in with Active Directory integration
Download flyers, get software updates, and request EMG hardware and software features
Find all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Schedule your EMG, NCS, EP and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.