Sierra Summit is designed for the electromyographer who prioritizes reliability and efficiency for their EMG, NCS, EP, and Ultrasound needs
Cadwell offers cutting-edge neurodiagnostics with forward-thinking hardware and innovative software
The Sierra Summit is the brainchild of 40 years of research and development at Cadwell. We have responded to feature requests, new electrodiagnostic (EDX) technology, and broader learning to bring you one of our most dynamic pieces of neurophysiology diagnostic equipment. In 2018, Cadwell became the first EMG company to offer fully integrated ultrasound.
Today, Cadwell is working in tandem with some of the world’s leading EDX physicians and teaching hospitals. We’re leading the charge in neurodiagnostic technology capabilities in EMG, nerve conduction, evoked potentials, ultrasound, and chemodenervation. The Sierra Summit is a powerful tool for all of your neurodiagnostic monitoring.
Cadwell uses the highest quality components to deliver durable and reliable neurodiagnostics
- Test fixtures and electrode tester for instant hardware diagnostics
- Machined aluminum knobs and raised buttons rated for 100k+ uses
- Electrode connectors rated for 100k+ connections
- Industrial cables with locking aluminum connectors
Request a demo to see it in action:
Build the system you need with a variety of amplifiers, accessories, carts, and test protocols
- Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1 to 12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction
- Choose from a variety of carts, computers and monitors, or provide your own
- Protocol licensing allows you to select only the EDX protocols that you need
Sierra Summit offers a simple EDX user interface
The Summit Base Unit keeps things simple with programmable, protocol-specific function keys and control dials that are built to last.
Customize your EDX experience for every patient case
The Sierra software is rich with features designed to improve accuracy and reduce testing time.
The smart and flexible user interface can fit your workflow and expand your capabilities.
See it how you want to
Custom views give you full control of displays, colors, tables, and test protocols.
Hear it how you want to
Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high-quality speakers, and full equalizer controls.
Use it how you want to
Customize your workflow with user-defined studies and tests that can be adjusted on the fly.
Perform an entire EMG or NCS from the palm of your hand with the new and improved StimTroller Plus™
Control intensity, pulse width, distance, nerve selection, site selection, trace selection, and more with the StimTroller Plus. Adjust the angle and distance between probes or remove them to attach electrodes, needles or other stimulators. Engineered with reinforced housing and stainless steel mechanics, the StimTroller Plus will help you deliver efficient EDX testing experiences.
Cadwell is dedicated to proactively contributing toward the advancement and promotion of Neuromuscular and Diagnostic Ultrasound
We believe that by providing a fully integrated EDX/US diagnostic solution, and by driving the development of dedicated ultrasound-focused features, we will be able to help you help others even more efficiently in the future.
An emerging diagnostic subspecialty, ultrasound is recognized as a complementary practice for neurodiagnostic testing in neurology and physical medicine and rehabilitation. High resolution US can study peripheral nerves, sensitively observe muscle disease, guide local anesthetic administration for nerve blocks, and enhance nerve localization. Ultrasound improves safety margins for injection needle procedures, EMG needle placement, and direct needle stimulation of deep nerves.
Detect, confirm, and monitor problems with nervous system function with Sierra Summit Evoked Potentials
- Advanced post processing: Compare, add, average, grand average, smooth and invert trials
- Advanced stim and acquisition modes
- Selectable Fields, Check Sizes, and Targets
- Use any LCD monitor with Summit’s Calibration Sensor
Flexible Evoked Potentials
- Multi Modality: Add EEG, US, and IONM to the same cart
- Scale from 1 to 12 channels and easily add or re-montage channels during acquisition
- Personalized Views: Adjust views for side-to-side comparisons with a vertical or horizontal split screen
- Remote Head Box: Use this inexpensive break-out box for tight spaces and better patient mobility
- Stimulator Options: Select from a variety of visual, auditory, and electrical stimulators, and use trigger inputs to connect to other devices
Efficient Evoked Potentials
- Intuitive controls: Test specific buttons and knobs for acquiring and analyzing data
- Auto Cursors: Auto places cursors on any trial with the click of a button
- Custom Protocols: Preset protocols reduce testing time and ensure consistency
- Custom Reports: Create unique report templates for protocols
- Auto-Findings: Automatically generate findings paragraphs based on reference values
Smart Evoked Potentials
- Advanced post processing: Compare, combine, average, grand average, smooth, and invert trials
- Custom cursors and calculations: Latency, amplitude, inter-latency, inter-amplitude, percentages, ratios, and side-by-side comparisons
- Live Test Edit: Easily adjust parameters, protocols and channel count during acquisition
Multi-Modality: Complete neurodiagnostic solutions
EEG, EMG, NCS, EP and US
Cadwell EDX solutions are engineered to work on a single cart or as separate systems connected with CadLink® data management. Cadwell is dedicated to engineering smart and affordable neurodiagnostic technology. Learn more about CadLink.
Request a demo to see it in action
Do you have an idea for Sierra Summit hardware or software?
Download flyers, get software updates, and request EMG hardware and software features
Find all the EMG electrodes and accessories you need
Schedule your EMG, NCS, EP and Ultrasound Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.