Cadwell software update: Service Pack 1 for Sierra Summit 3.1
Cadwell has released a new software update for Sierra Summit.
Sierra Summit 3.1.537 Service Pack 1 is now available for download from Cadwell.Support. The Release Notes are also available.
Enhancements and improvements have been made to NCS+ Protocol, EMG+ Protocol, NCV Protocol, QuickReport, System Settings, and TabData.
This release is compatible with Sierra Summit hardware, SmartUs Ultrasound hardware, and MicrUs Ultrasound hardware. It is backwards compatible with patient records created in earlier versions of Sierra Summit. There is also a new version (3.5.1c5) of ultrasound software that should be installed with Sierra 3.1 or Sierra 3.1 SP1 software.
- Log in to Cadwell.Support or sign up today for your free support account.
- Hover over the Downloads menu and click on EMG Downloads.
- Click on Summit v3.1.537 SP1 Complete Install Media.
- At the bottom of the same list, click on Sierra Summit Release Notes v 3.1.537.
- To download the ultrasound software, scroll down the page and click on Ultrasound Software and Drivers.