Now’s the time to trade in your Sierra Wave
After 16 years in the EMG field, Sierra Wave will reach end of life on April 1, 2021, at which time hardware and application support will also end. We trust your Sierra EMG equipment has been reliable, that it has served you well through the years, and that we have earned your trust now that it’s time for it to be replaced.
A simple setup with minimal downtime and minimal training make the transition from Wave to Summit easy, fast, and familiar.
- Do everything you do on Wave, on Summit. The familiar workflow lets you have a consistent software experience with little to no training required
- Take less than five minutes to transfer your protocols and report templates from Wave to Summit
- Get the benefit of both classic protocols and advanced Plus protocols
The sooner you trade-in your Wave, the more you save.
This offer is valid for customers in the United States, Caribbean, and U.S. Territories.
Why should you choose Sierra Summit?
The Sierra Summit, first released in 2013, is the brainchild of 40 years of EMG research and development at Cadwell. Summit takes everything you love about Sierra Wave, and makes it better. We added digital amplifiers. We support both Classic and Plus software platforms, so you can choose how you want to use it. We have responded to feature requests, new technology, and broader learning to bring you one of our most dynamic pieces of neurophysiology diagnostic equipment.
Today, Cadwell is working in tandem with some of the world’s leading physicians and teaching hospitals. In 2018, Cadwell became the first EMG company to offer a fully integrated ultrasound. We’re leading the charge in neurodiagnostic technology capabilities in EMG, nerve conduction, evoked potentials, ultrasound, and chemodenervation. The Sierra Summit is a powerful tool for all of your neurodiagnostic monitoring needs.
Sierra Summit improves your Cadwell EMG experience
Enhanced signal quality with new digital 2-12 channel amplifiers
Handheld stimulator with an extra programmable button
Improved sound for EMG with dual speakers and a software equalizer
Machined aluminum knobs and raised buttons rated for 100k+ uses
Electrode connectors rated for 100k+ connections
Color-coded industrial cables with locking aluminum connectors
Sierra Summit’s software is familiar for Wave users
Sierra Software has a smart and flexible user interface that can fit your workflow and expand your capabilities
Our software is designed to make sense to you, regardless of what system you learned on, and has all of the tools and features that you need.
See it how you want to
Custom views give you full control of displays, colors, tables and test protocols.
Hear it how you want to
Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high quality speakers and full equalizer controls.
Use it how you want to
Customize your workflow with user-defined studies and tests that can be adjusted on the fly.
Perform an EMG with the handheld StrimTroller Plus™
Control gain, sweep, run/stop, playback and volume controls exactly where you need them – right next to your needle.
- Simple interface with programmable controls
- Adjust angle on probes or replace with standard bar or ring electrodes
- Precise and responsive controls in the palm of your hand
- Store traces, adjust intensity, deliver single or multiple stimulations, and reverse polarity
- Program three buttons how you want them: run and stop EMG acquisition, distance entries, adjust EMG gain control, store EMG snapshots, or move back
What’s important to you in EMG?
- The Synchronized Patient Database includes all studies, reports and other associated documentation
- Real-time comparisons
- Automatic findings composer with custom phrasing
- Personalized QuickReport™ with custom templates
- Move from a standard muscle screen to a detailed investigation with a single click
- Simple on-screen controls and settings can be changed on the fly
- Enjoy hands-free MUP triggering, Multi-MUP analysis, turns/amplitude analysis, and real-time interference pattern analysis
- Get immediate quantified results compared with published normals
- Scalable hardware and software gives you a variety of stimulators, amplifiers, and test protocols
- Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1 -12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction
- Add integrated ultrasound
- Choose from a variety of carts, computers and monitors or provide your own
- Configure a portable system that can be set up for testing in a matter of seconds
- Routine EMG
- Triggered EMG
- Multi MUP Analysis
- Auto Multi MUP Analysis
- Turns v. Amplitude Analysis
- Interference Pattern Analysis
- Multi-Channel EMG
- Guided Injection Protocols
- SFEMG Stimulated/Volitional
- Macro EMG
- Multiple EMR interface options include auto PDF export, HL7 ADT and ORM orders inbound and results outbound
- Fail-safe storage and Auto Archiving
- User management with user-specific system setup, user roles and single log-in with Active Directory integration
Schedule your Sierra Summit Demonstration
Product availability may vary between different countries and markets. Please contact Cadwell for additional information.