The IT/Application Support Specialist takes an active role providing enterprise level technical support to our customers, is the primary support for implementing and supporting HL7 interface, and is a resource to the Implementation Manager during equipment installs.
- Comprehensive understanding of servers, virtual environments, WAN and LAN topologies, citrix, and storage environments.
- Basic encryption and security knowledge.
- Effectively troubleshoot computer and software issues.
- Provide network related support and be a primary interface with customers’ IT departments.
- Provide technical support for the Cadwell team.
- Supports large enterprise equipment installs.
- Occasional travel may be required to support equipment installs.
- Other duties assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in information technology, computer science, or related fields.
- Two or more years of experience in helpdesk and network support environments.
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support.
- Must be able to adapt to changing requirements, deadlines, and priorities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be able to work successfully alone and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle clients professionally.
- Strong understanding of network enterprise systems.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrates ability to champion new activities.
- Working knowledge of HL7 interface is a plus.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues and provide network related support.
- Requires the following physical activities: bending, stooping, squatting, sitting, standing for prolonged periods, and reaching. In addition pushing, pulling, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing visual acuity, and lifting, carrying, and placing up to 40 pounds is required.