Provide accurate and timely assessment of non-convulsive seizures and status epilepticus to help you respond to your patients’ needs in critical care environments.
- Display recorded data with continuous EEG trends and channels.
- Personalize the role-based software the way you want. Set up montages and displays quickly and modify them on-the-fly.
- Simultaneously monitor live and recorded video to improve patient care during the study.
- Display and trend EEG with Persyst
- Adaptive artifact rejection
- Burst suppression trending
- Customize Word®-based Report templates
- Decide where you store data, and configure network and remote access.
Pole Cart Configuration
- Integrate EEG-synchronized digital video for remote access and remote control.
- Set up Easy III software on an all-in-one computer and connect to your hospital network for total access.
- Store your wireless mouse and wireless keyboard by folding down the tray to save space.
- Conveniently mount the Easy III EEG amplifier and store the Remote Input Box, cables and consumables in the basket.
- The slim pole cart is height- adjustable and has a small footprint that is ideal for intensive care and emergency units.
Monitor your way, anywhere
Remote access allows data viewing from anywhere on the hospital network, the nursing station, the office or anywhere outside the network with Citrix and internet access, including your smart phone. Build physician worklists so you know which studies you’ve already done and which studies need to be completed.